Looking for a Fun, Low or No Cost Field Trip for Your Students?
To plan your field trip...
1) Check out pictures of other schools who have visited the site to get an idea of the fun you'll be having and the activities you can do.
2) Contact the Reservoir Preservation Alliance to schedule a time.
3) Fill out Field Trip paperwork
4) Contact us so we can set up your scavenger hunt
5) Print out Scavenger Hunts
6) Preview the plants that grow at the Reservoir
7) Browse our forums to see if other teachers have shared unique lessons from the Reservoir
8) Put together your Reservoir Kit
9) Visit the Reservoir and be amazed!
10) Report back on your visit.