Intern Selection Process
Project Reservoir students created a questionnaire for sixth grade students that had an interest in possibly joining the Project Reservoir team.
After review of the applications, students selected 15 students to interview for potential placement as a Project Reservoir Intern.
Team members carefully reviewed results from each interview and formally selected 12 students that will one day lead the next generation of Project Reservoir at P.S.#28!
- What's New With Project Reservoir?
- Passing the MRI!
- Put A Hole In It BEGINS!!!
- Summer 2012
- How it all began...
- Talk to Us
- Adventures in Aquaculturing
- Propogation Projects
- Other Things We're Working On
- Exploring the Reservoir
- Project Reservoir Awards
- Planning a Field Trip?
- Survey and Data Collection Page
- Tunnel Savers
- STEM Expeditions Summer Program 2014
- Calendar of Events